Top 10 Best Vacuum Cleaners in India
Quick Information to Jump
As is the case with most anything we purchase, when it comes to buying a vacuum cleaner based upon a vacuum cleaner review, there are a wide range of variables to first consider, including brand and type.
With brands like Karcher, Panasonic, Eureka Forbes and EuroClean to choose from, just to name a few, as well as a diverse selection of features and functions to make sense of, many consumers have no idea where to begin finding the best vacuum cleaner. Check out the uses of vacuum cleaners to understand and use effectively.
The modern day robot vacuum cleaners have evolved to a great extent, which offers advanced features at low costs.
Top 10 Best Vacuum Cleaners with price
|1||Dyson||Dyson V7 Animal Cord-Free Vacuum (Purple)||Rs. 28900|
|2||Eureka Forbes||Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200-Watt||Rs. 3492|
|3||Eureka Forbes||Eureka Forbes Trendy Wet and Dry DX1150||Rs. 84492|
|4||Philips||Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 Compact Bagless||Rs. 9749|
|5||Karcher||Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner||Rs. 5849|
|6||iRobot||iRobot 600 Series Roomba 606 Vacuum Cleaning Robot||Rs. 21900|
|7||Panasonic||Panasonic MC-CG304 1400-Watt Vacuum Cleaner||Rs. 5600|
|8||Black + decker||Black + Decker VO1850 Cyclonic Bagless Vacuum Cleaner||Rs. 7764|
|9||Kent||KENT Force Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner 2000-Watt||Rs. 5061|
|10||Kent||KENT Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner 1200-Watt||Rs. 6990|
Top 10 Best Vacuum Cleaners in India with Pros and Cons
Dyson vacuum cleaners were invented in the early 1990s by James Dyson, who realized that because of the bags, all vacuums start to lose suction over time. He tried shopping his idea around to every vacuum manufacture but was repeatedly turned down. So he took matters into his own hands and started his own company!
This “bagless” feature is one of the major reasons Dyson has been so popular in recent years. They claim to be the only vacuum cleaner on the market that does not lose suction. However, there are so many other wonderful benefits.
Pros and Cons of Dyson V7 Animal Cord-Free
- Versatile: great at cleaning any type of floor; including, rugs, carpets and hardwood floors
- No bags: This means that they are not only good for the environment but can save you money in the long run.
- Good for allergies: 99% of bacteria and mould spores are sucked up by Dyson’s HEPA filter.
- Attachments: A wide variety of tools are included to help you clean those hard to reach places.
- Price: A bit more expensive than some of their competitors
- Dust bin: Emptying the dust bin can be problematic until you get used to it
- Even though Dysons tend to be a bit pricier than some of their competitors, there versatility and no bag features make them a wonderful choice for anyone looking for a new vacuum.
Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaners are said to be the most popular in India and have a large range of products, including the usual upright and canister designs. The Reaction is one of the better and more popular upright models in the country.
Massive discounts through Amazon offers others for lighter or heavier cleaning work. The range varies from the advanced cyclone technology of the model to the simplicity of the Dynamite which is lightweight and suitable for quick pick-ups of occasional spills.
Their hand vacuums are good for upholstery, and also for the car, and find a lot of use in cleaning up minor spills. But it is the vacuum brooms or sticks vacuums, that is preferred for small areas like home offices, bathrooms or dressing rooms and similar small areas.
Pros and Cons of Eureka Forbes Quick Clean
- A good range of products suitable for most requirements. Some say it is too wide, but the final word rests with the customer.
- The advanced technology maintains suction power due to the bagless cyclonic action of dust collection. It is the flagship of the range, and suitable for both hard floors and carpets. The rotating brush is great for pet hairs and stairs, and the 12 amp motor provides a reasonable amount of power.
- The Power Streak bagless canister also has a 12 amp motor and is more reasonably priced. This also has a motorized brush and a hand-tool that is great for stairs.
- The Vision bagless canister cleaner has a power nozzle that is up to any cleaning job asked of it. The wands are long to allow easy access to those high curtains and pelmets and also to remove cobwebs from the corners of your ceiling.
- The product is a cordless and bagless cleaner excellent for cleaning up occasional small spillages.
A hard surface cleaner is a good option for keeping hard surfaces looking clean and spruce. It saves you getting on your hands and knees and does an excellent job.
- The Kone, designed by the famous designer, is so attractive that it can be left on a table, or display unit, without looking out of place. It is also a very functional and powerful hand vacuum cleaner that comes in a variety of colours, and quietly glows when it is being recharged.
- Noisy: they tend to be slightly noisier than some other vacuums.
- In some cases, the filters tend to clog up with fine dust. This shows that the vacuum is doing its job, though the filters sometimes need to be cleaned while being used.
- At 12 amps, the most powerful model is still a bit weaker than other makes can offer, important for such jobs like lifting pet hairs.
Eureka vacuum cleaners are made by Electrolux, and they are bagless, using a type of cup that can be emptied and used again. Included in their range is canisters, upright cleaners, wet and dry vacuums, portables, stick cleaners and steam cleaners, though the latter is not really vacuumed cleaners.
The company is probably best known for the vacuum cleaner that was popular in the 1980s.
They claim to offer around 130 models of the vacuum cleaner, though that seems too many for the normal person to have to choose from.
You really have to know what you want and need to make a choice from such a vast range. To help you, here are the pros and cons of some of the models that are commonly used in a domestic environment.
Pros and Cons of Eureka Forbes Trendy
- All cleaners are fitted with the H.E.P.A. (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) system that removes very small particles from the air, including pollen, dust mites and other allergens, thus making them suitable or asthmatics. Your air will smell and taste sweeter and cleaner, and your house will be a better place to live in.
- The brand is the best known, and the 4D model is the best for domestic use. The electronic brush roll allows you to use it on carpets and hard floors without scratching the wood or tearing at the carpets. The Rug saver and Power Paw turbo brush are useful for delicate surfaces and stairs respectively. If you want a good general upright domestic cleaner, then this is it.
- The Series have some useful features, such as their powerful 12 amp motor that provides the power needed to provide the suction necessary for pet hairs. These are more substantial cleaners, and a bit heavier. However, the attachments available mean that it does not have to be lugged around as you clean. The 4880D has a ten-foot hose and weighs 28 pounds, and the hose could be a bit longer through the 12-inch cleaning path is good.
- The Litespeed bagless cleaner can electrostatically charge a spinning duster unit that attracts dust and then sucks it up.
- The Altima has wider than average cleaning path, which is great for wide expanses of carpet. It also has a 36-inch wand for easy cleaning of curtains and corners of the ceiling.
- The Central Vac System has a central suction motor and collection unit. You simply attach the hose into any vacuum outlet attached to ductwork leading back to the central unit. The 30-foot hose allows you to reach any part of your house.
- The weight is the main negative with the series. 28 Pounds is a bit much for the average user, though there are plenty more models to choose from.
- The model has a tendency to clog and needs frequent cleaning out.
- Otherwise, there is not a lot wrong with Eureka vacuum cleaners. As with any make each individual machine might have specific problems, but in general, they look to be reliable and suitable for most uses.
The name has become synonymous with vacuum cleaners, and they are known the world over. In the UK, the word “Philips” is used as a generic term for vacuum cleaners in the same way as Xerox is used in the USA for copy machines.
They now offer a range of four basic types of cleaner: cylinder, upright, rechargeable and speciality. They also offer bagged and bagless options. The model has a powerful 2000 watt motor. It is lightweight and easy to carry and move about. It looks good and is easily emptied and cleaned.
However, that is nothing when compared to the other models, specially designed for pets and stairs. This is a cylinder cyclonic model, with a turbo nozzle specifically designed to remove pet hairs that need that extra bit of power.
The Sensory Allergen paper bagged cylinder model is not cyclonic, but is designed for mattresses and upholstery and has a very powerful 2400 watt motor to enable the machine to draw out very small particles of dust and dust mites from deep within the mattress and render it much more hygienic for those that suffer from allergies. It’s great for those with breathing difficulties.
Pros and Cons of Philips Power Pro FC9352/01
- The smallest of the uprights is the Junior, with a 1200 watt motor. The Junior is more of a broom sweeper than a full vacuum cleaner, and the smallest of the regular cleaners is the 1400 watt Alyx. These are very light and easy to use.
- The Specialist line includes the Jet ‘n’ Wash that is a wet and dry cleaner suitable for hard floors, carpets and upholstery, and that has a 20-litre tank. It also operates as a powerful dry cylinder vacuum cleaner.
- The rechargeable range includes domestic hand vacuums for dry or wet and dry applications, and also car cleaners. There are also two stick cleaners in the range suitable for quick clean ups.
- The above is more a list of products than of pros since their claims are very much the same as those of other manufacturers. Perhaps the biggest positive is that the range of products is not as massive as other suppliers, and it is relatively easier to choose a model suited to your requirements. However, there are a few negatives:
- The Dust Managers and Telios cylinder cyclonic have very poor suction that seems to drop off as the container fills. Therefore these cannot be recommended until the problems have been resolved.
- The normal filtration vacuum cleaners fair slightly better, though reviews are still not good. There appears to be something wrong with the filtration system, whether cyclonic or not.
- For that reason, it is difficult to recommend a Hoover vacuum cleaner, even though they look as of they should be very effective, given all of that power available in their motors. You might be better off investing another vacuum cleaner until more positive reviews are available.
Most people know of Karcher vacuum cleaners because of the way they’re sold and platforms used to sell. While many people find this method of selling intrusive, it has proven successful over the years.
The idea behind the founder’s promotional methods was that he wanted to empower his employees. Since his employees essentially worked for themselves, they were able to set their own hours and be rewarded for working hard.
Another benefit was that it was a wonderful way of putting on a demonstration, right in the customer’s home!
While the company’s reputation of using hard-nosed sales tactics, may turn some people away, it’s important to look past this and focus on the product itself. Kirby has some of the highest rated vacuums available.
Features of Karcher Vacuum Cleaners
Versatility and durability are to two major benefits to look forward to. Karcher comes with several accessories for cleaning curtains and furniture. Also, don’t forget the warranty. It’s not uncommon for a Karcher vacuum to be passed down from one generation to the next.
They also use an air filtration system that removes 99.97% of all dust and allergens from the air, which is a real benefit for allergy sufferers.
Although they are a bit expensive, Karcher vacuum cleaners do have a reputation of being both long lasting and reliable. It’s quite possible that it may be the only vacuum cleaner you’ll ever buy.
Like with any product there are some disadvantages as well. Below I’ve listed both the pros and the cons of Karcher vacuum cleaners.
Pros and Cons of Karcher Vacuum Cleaners
- Superb at cleaning carpets
- Very dependable
- Should outlive any other vacuum cleaner on the market
- Extremely tough to damage
- Very heavy
- Attaching tools can be difficult
- Tough to get into those hard to get areas
- Difficult to repair. It’s not recommended to try repairs yourself, unless it’s simple, like changing a belt, bag or roller.
A Roomba vacuum cleaner by iRobot Corporation is a revolutionary idea in vacuum cleaning. It is a small (1 foot in diameter) robot that cleans your house for you. One of the biggest features is that you do not have to be present during the cleaning process. You can set it up on a timer to work any time during the day you like, so it can be cleaning your house while you are at work or sleeping.
After it’s finished, it will automatically return to the docking station to recharge, so other than cleaning out the dust bin, there’s very little work for you to do.
Using a cross brushing action it easily picks up pet hair and dirt. It will also continue to work in very dirty areas until they are clean. Two virtual walls are included. These allow you to designate the rooms you want to be cleaned and you can also prevent the vacuum cleaner from falling down stairs.
Features of iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaner
Another interesting thing about a Roomba is that it has 4 patterns in which it travels across the floor. These are as follows:
- Spiralling: It spirals in a random pattern around the room
- Wall-following: It will follow the edge of a wall or piece of furniture.
- Room crossing: It will travel in a straight line across the room.
- Dirt Detection: When a dirty area is spotted, it will spin around until the area is cleaned.
Pros and Cons of iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaner
- It includes a remote control so you can turn it on from anywhere in the house
- You can set a schedule so it will run anytime during the day that you designate. You don’t even have to be home while it’s cleaning your house. (It’s important to note that the schedule is sold separately)
- The home base charges the vacuum as well as keeps it out of the way
- Ports are included for attaching supporting hardware
- Size: it’s small enough to fit under most furniture (couches, beds, etc)
- Not recommended for cleaning shag carpets with tassels
- Dust catcher is a bit small
Panasonic vacuum cleaners claim to be unique and offer a limited range of vacuum cleaners: four uprights and two cylinders.
They were developed as a lightweight vacuum cleaner, powerful enough to be used in hotels in preference to the heavy models that had been used to that date.
The company have claimed success in that objective, and have turned to vacuum cleaners for domestic use.
Features of Panasonic MC-CG304 1400 Watt
The brand really depends on what you are looking for from a vacuum cleaner that has a relatively high price tag compared to its cyclonic competitors. The Oreck is a bagged cleaner, with a 7-way filtration system. It is filled from the top and claims that the suction is not impaired as it fills because of this.
Panasonic vacuum cleaners are light and useful for a quick run over but not real cleaning. Unfortunately, the price tag does not reflect that use.
They claim that it is very economical with electricity which is understandable considering they have such a low powered motor. This cleaner is not recommended where you want to remove dust and dirt from below the surface of the pile of your carpet and needs a bit more power to be a significant player in the domestic vacuum cleaner market.
Pros and Cons of Panasonic MC-CG304 1400 Watt
- Weight is a definite plus. At around 9 pounds this is definitely a lightweight vacuum cleaner.
- The top-of-the-range XL 7 features HEPA filtration, filtering out the lightest of dust such as pollen. This is a definite plus for those will allergies and breathing problems.
- It is easily manoeuvrable, and simple to vacuum round obstructions, under furniture and its side brushes remove dust from the skirting boards.
- The canister models are more suitable for those difficult to get at areas. There is a standard and compact model available. The price of the canister is significantly lower than that of the uprights.
- It lies flat to get under beds, tables and cabinets.
- The upright models come with a free compact canister; however one has to wonder why a canister is essential when you purchase an upright.
- These positives aspects are generally what you would expect of a good quality vacuum cleaner. Now let’s look at some of the negatives:
- The price tag. At almost 5600/-, the upright model seems overpriced for what you get, but it does have a canister thrown in. However, most people would rather pay less and pass on the canister.
- The 350-watt motor is very underpowered for a vacuum cleaner, even for a lightweight one. It does not have the power needed for really deep cleaning of carpets and don’t believe their claim about the cylinder picking up a bowling ball. That is a trick of physics that is performed by use of a specially designed funnel.
- The overall impression is of a lightweight low powered vacuum cleaner suitable for hard surfaces or very short pile carpets. It might be suitable for quick vacuuming of hotel rooms, but not for normal domestic use.
The main appeal of a Black and Decker vacuum cleaner is its powerful motor. Vacuum Cleaner ranging from 1000 to 1600 watts, which is sufficient to clean up the most stubborn of dirt from your carpet.
The looks are stylish and modern and would grace any home. Their specially designed filtration systems are active H.E.P.A. (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) systems, the first to be certified as conforming to the stringent European filtration standards and trap 99.99% of all 0.3-micron particles. That’s small! That makes it good for your health, especially if you are asthmatic or are prone to hay fever.
Features of Black + Decker VO 1850
The manufacturer understands that vacuum cleaning requirement, and choice of cleaners is a personal thing and that no one vacuum cleaner is best for all jobs. However, they have done their best to design their cleaners to be as universal as possible, and have an excellent choice of both cylinder and upright models.
Whether you prefer an upright or a cylinder, you will find a Black and Decker vacuum cleaner to suit your needs.
All of the canister vacuum cleaners come with a full range of tools suitable for upholstery, curtains, crevices and skirting boards. They are also suitable for vacuuming under furniture that you unable to move. The same is true of the uprights, discussed below, some models of which can be converted to canisters for cleaning underneath furniture and staircases, and also curtains and upholstery.
Pros and Cons of Black + Decker VO 1850
- Offers a range of both canister and upright models, including the new S4 and S5 Galaxy series with 1200 watt motors.
- The Revolution 500 has a more powerful 1600 watt motor and is very versatile with two motors.
- There are the main motor and a second motor in the head designed to power a sweeper brush that makes carpet cleaning very efficient.
- If you are looking for something smaller and lighter, the S200 compact is powerful for its size, with a 100 watt motor with an electric power brush that provides added power for cleaning deep carpets.
- The blower function that makes cleaning awkward inaccessible spots a lot easier. This is probably one of the best compact vacuum cleaners on the market.
None. It was virtually impossible to find anything negative to say about the vacuum cleaners.
Kent provides a range of vacuum cleaners suitable for industrial use and designed to clean shops, offices and industrial premises. They are essentially wet-dry vacuum cleaners and are extensively used in schools, hospitals, shopping malls and many other hard duty application areas. Not only that but they also supply a range of top-class vacuum cleaners for domestic use.
If you purchase one, you know that you are getting a high-quality heavy-duty vacuum cleaner that will be up to the toughest jobs that you can give it.
Features of Kent Force Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner
Without a doubt, these are the best wet-dry vacuums in the world, and the range is suitable for everything from light domestic to the heaviest of industrial requirements. The blower and pump options are not just gimmicks, but professional standard pieces of equipment, highly engineered, as are the other models.
Pros and Cons of Kent Force Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner
- The Hang Up Mini is versatile and not too big for a home: it is good for a room or cleaning up your office, and doesn’t take up too much storage room. It is reasonably light and not difficult to handle or manoeuvre.
- If needed, you can get a blower attachment that works great as a leaf blower.
- The Pump Vac can pump up to 5 gallons of water a minute to a height of 50 feet. It’s great for draining ponds, pools or outdoor spas.
- Wet-dry tank sizes range from 1-4 gallons in the All-Around to 55 gallons in the Industrial Heavy Duty.
- Power starts at the 1 HP of the Hang Up Mini and rises to over 6 HP with the Contractor and Industrial models.
- Depending on the model and the size they can be slightly noisy and heavy.
Before you purchase one for domestic use you should think carefully about what you want it to do. What size is your home, and the areas needing to be cleaned? Do you have stairs or lots of furniture that you would want to clean underneath without moving? Do you have predominantly carpeted floors or hard floors, or an equal amount of each?
Once you have decided roughly what your requirements are then you should visit our website. we help you find information on the full range and make your decision as to what suits you best.
Features of Kent Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
They are very popular in the USA, and exceptionally stylish. Many people prefer them to the more modern cyclone cleaners, and the filtration system is suitable for those with respiratory problems.
Pros and Cons of Kent Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- The All Around Plus is also a good domestic choice. This is one of the better wet-dry vacuums, and is pretty good for general domestic use and is especially useful for spills in your kitchen. It is light and is easily carried about and has a 1.5-gallon capacity.
- Carpet cleaning is very efficient and easy, and especially good for deep pile carpets that most carpet cleaners struggle with. In fact for a cylinder, it is as efficient with carpets as an upright.
- The narrow tubes in the cleaner get clogged easily and have to be frequently cleaned out.
- The bags are unwieldy and the filtration system needs frequent cleaning.
Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide
However, before you start looking at individual brands, it’s important to ask a few questions first, like “What’s more important price or suction power?” or “What type of attachments do you need?”
Long gone are the days of the simple yet canister vacuum cleaner as today you’ll have your pick of lightweight canisters that are easy to carry up the stairs or move from room to room as well as handheld vacuums, cordless vacuums, and bagless models along with the familiar upright vacuum cleaner.
- Quality and Efficiency
- Brand Value
- Reviews and Ratings
- Model Comparison
- Suction and Surface
Quality and Efficiency
The market today has a wide variety of vacuum cleaners. Each model will serve better a different type of consumer. This site brings vacuum cleaner reviews for the best brands available. Before buying something that’s not appropriate for your needs, keep on reading to find out what characteristics you should be watching out for:
I won’t bother pasting a manufacturer list here for when you go shopping. I’ll keep it simple for you: some good brands are Eureka Forbes, Panasonic, Kent, Euro Clean, Karcher and Philips.
Reviews and Ratings
You should read Amazon’s vacuum cleaner reviews and ratings for whichever product you decide to buy. I find it especially helpful to read comments with complaints since these people will expose the failures of the product.
After that, you can make an informed decision as to whether or not you think this product will help you. I should tell you I will be compensated for any sales made through this recommendation, although you won’t pay anything extra for it.
There you have it. Now you are equipped with the basics in order to make a good purchase. After you set your budget and choose the features you want, click here to go to Amazon and find the best vacuum cleaner that suits your needs.
Purchasing a new vacuum cleaner can be a frustrating ordeal. There are so many makes and models available. But don’t worry we’re here to help! We offer the most up to date reviews for all the major manufacturers.
Suction and Surfaces
It should maintain constant suction. Sometimes vacuums can lose suction as bags or filters get clogged. It should work well on all types of surfaces, ranging from carpets to hardwood floors.
Exhaust: Make sure it only expels clean air. It’s possible that some vacuums may put the dirt back into the air.
It shouldn’t cost anything to maintain. Replacing bags can add up significantly over time. Repairs should also never be an issue with a good vacuum.
Bag vs bagless:
Most vacuums use bags, however, there are a few that don’t. While bags are more traditional, in the long run, they can be more expensive, because the bags need to be replaced.
You should make sure the right kinds of attachments are available so you can get into all those hard to reach places. They should be easy to put together, take apart and also be airtight.
The manufacturer’s warranty is important however you should also check to see if it can be extended by the place where you make the purchase.
Naturally, we all want to spend as little as possible; however keep in mind vacuums that are less expensive may not be adjustable for carpet height. They also may not include various attachments that may be needed. Sometimes it’s better to spend a little more up front to save money in the long run.
After reviewing this list, please take the time to browse our site. We offer extensive reviews for all the major vacuum manufactures.
8 Types of Vacuum Cleaner
Today’s market place has hundreds if not thousands of makes and models to choose from. At times, it gets very challenging and confusing to pick the right or the perfect vacuum to fill in your needs.
Most consumers at the end choose a low priced vacuum cleaner thinking that’s the best approach and the easy way out. There are different types of vacuum cleaners for various purposes.
As the old saying goes, you get what you pay for and it stands true for vacuum cleaners. However, I will do my best to take out of that group of purchasers by providing genuine vacuum cleaners reviews going over pros and cons…
Should You Go Bag Or Bagless?
Uprights and canisters have models for both cases. Some use bags, others use a bin to collect debris. You can find pros and cons in both cases.
- Vacuum Cleaner types
- Upright Vacuum Cleaners
- Canister Vacuum Cleaners
- Stick or Broom Vacuum Cleaners
- Canister Vacuum Cleaners
- Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
- Central Installed Vacuum Cleaners
Upright Vacuum Cleaners
If you have a lot of carpets to vacuum, then you should go for a powerful upright. It’ll save you money on carpet cleaners. The two main reasons are: these models deep-clean better, as well as their range is wider than canister vacuums.
These models also can pick up pet hair a lot faster. If your storage space is limited, rest assured because these models are self-contained — thus, easier to put away. Uprights are heavier than canisters on everyday use, so avoid them if you have too many stairs at your place. Uprights are also noisier.
Upright Vacuum by all major brands all offer the same features and benefits. These vacuums tend to have a build in the bag, motor, and a better all in one unit. All upright vacuums come with wheels that help to move effortlessly around your house.
Price of Upright Vacuum Cleaners
The price range from Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 50000/- for these types of vacuums. If you have large carpet rooms or/and hardwood flooring, then the upright vacuum is for you. However, upright vacuums tend to have some difficulties vacuuming stairs and tight spots like closets. I suggest going with a mid-range price when buying in the hundreds with some warranty.
Bagged Vacuum cleaners
Bagged vacuum cleaners will handle more dirt, and won’t let go as much dust back into the air when you clean them as bin vacuums will. They also typically include some sort of component which informs the user as soon as the bag is nearly full.
Bagging vacuum cleaners save some cash in the long haul, given that you aren’t required to purchase bags. Instead, they use filters, which will require maintenance. Periodically you should also replace these filters.
Bagless Vacuum cleaners
In cases where the user has allergies or some sort of hypersensitivity, bagless vacuums might bring problems to them because of the particles released into the air during these maintenance sessions. Doing this job outdoors, if possible, helps with that.
My personal favourite of all vacuum cleaners is the bagless vacuum for obvious reasons. The main benefit of these types of vacuums is that you don’t have to deal with emptying vacuum bags. The other benefit is that you get to see while you vacuum all the dirt and dust getting picked up latterly in a vacuum fashion.
With that said, the bagless vacuum takes dealing with emptying bags of dust and dirt away making cleaning less of a hustle. Nonetheless, you may have to periodically empty dirt cups to keep your vacuum performing at its highest capacity.
Canister Vacuum Cleaners
They do a pretty good job at carpets, but they are very efficient for bare floors, both on and under furniture and drapes as well. They tend to be lightweight, which makes it easier to vacuum stairs with canisters.
After all, you’ll only need to carry along with you a hose. On the other hand, the hose and the wand become a storage problem, since they are bulkier.
Canister vacuum cleaners are by far the best vacuum cleaner for hardwood floors, hard surfaces, and large curtains and if you have a lot of build in steps.
Importance of Canister Vacuum Cleaners
Comparing this type of vacuum to the upright vacuum both is somehow similar, but canister vacuum tends to have a more powerful motor to clean hardwood floor debris. One of the major benefits of this type of vacuums is that is built with people that have allergies in mind.
The way they work is very special. Short explanation, canister vacuum comes as a bagless vacuum that picks debris and evaporates dust from the air using special filters called HEPA filters. This is the best choice when you have a member of your family that have allergies.
Stick Vacuum Cleaners or Broom Vacuum Cleaners
Do you live in a small place? If so, this is the best model for you. Although they hold less than uprights, they are a lot lighter and easier to use.
And if you have chaos to clean up, they are handy to pick up and work with. On the other hand, the majority of them aren’t effective on carpets.
Energy Saving Options
If you are energy conservative then the stick vacuum is for you. This vacuum comes with a very small motor making it the most energy efficient vacuum out there. This is the type of vacuum you will want to buy when you have large hard surfaces.
Eureka, Kent and other makes do have a large selection to choose from with affordable prices. Stick vacuums come as a bagless vacuum with a build in a cup to collect dust and debris that you will need to empty once in a while. Its strength shines vacuuming hard surfaces, hard to reach spots, stairs, and closets. To recap, energy saver with an easily manoeuvrable design.
Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
This is the type of vacuum that you want to use when you are dealing with the very small surface with small debris to clean. Handheld vacuum for cars is the most used. It’s really handy to have one for your house too performing a quick clean never hurts.
Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
Well, now we enter into the future of vacuums as the name says it all, robotic vacuum cleaners. This kind of vacuums just started entering the market so proceed with caution here. A lot of testing and product development still taking place to outperform traditional vacuum we covered so far.
All robotic cleaners come with a build in sensor that helps guide the vacuum navigating an area. Yes. The manual labour is been taken away as this is a hands-free vacuum, but don’t be fooled by it. You still have to guide the robotic vacuum into places that you would like to clean. This is a good idea that maybe gone wrong.
I personally like having control of my own vacuuming destiny and robotic cleaners is a technology that will need years of thorough product development to reach other vacuums performance. In other words, save your money.
Central Installed Vacuums
Well, this is maybe to most expensive vacuum system out there. Basically, if you are tired of manually vacuuming your house and/or office then central installed vacuums are built for you with some cost and installation that needs to be put in place to fully take advantage.
They’re very powerful, self-cleaning capturing small particles, central and you get to vent all the debris outside through a build in a hose. Here are some of the makes and models to consider when looking into central installed vacuums, Imperium central vacuum, Kenmore or a Beam centralized cleaning system.
Central Installed Vacuums price
Now to the cost, the price range starts around Rs. 20000/- and they could go up to Rs. 50000. Not cheap, but think about all the time you be saving with a push of a button.
There you have it. A very basic to the point vacuum cleaners reviews. All you need to know about a vacuum in one page. Happy shopping.
Best Vacuum Cleaner Brands
- Eureka Forbes
Eureka Forbes Vacuum cleaner has been in the market for more than 30 years now. The first developed vacuum cleaner from the company was dated before 1980. The major role of this tool in our home is to suck up all the dust or dirt around your house.
Dyson vacuum cleaner has been in the market for over 90 years and it has continued its popularity until now. From the very first model developed it has been improved to provide its customers with the perfect vacuum cleaner.
The company believes that personal touch with the customer is important that is why they offer Kirby vacuum cleaner using a door-to-door system. This process uses a salesman that will go to different places and offer the product to its potential customer.
The company doesn’t spend that much on their advertising since they hire someone to come over your house and show you how great their vacuum cleaner is. This kind of process is more effective because the salesman has the chance to demonstrate their product on the customer.
Kent vacuum cleaner has established a well-respected name over the years. Aside from the product that they have, they also offer their customers a great deal on their warranty.
Every model has its designated warranty and the lowest that you can get is three years. They even offer a lifetime warranty in their latest model, which is the Ultimate G Diamond Edition.
Panasonic vacuum cleaner will take care of all your dirt and dust problems. You can also purchase filter bags and other parts, such as hose, cords, belts, and other vacuum parts.
If you are going to replace some part of your Panasonic vacuum cleaner buy the genuine part so that you’ll still get the genuine quality of the product.
FAQS before buying a Vacuum Cleaner
The amazing innovation of vacuum cleaner is now becoming a popular household device. It does not only a perfect household device but it can also be used in cleaning your office or a company building.
There are different types of vacuum cleaner, such as an upright vacuum and the handheld vacuum cleaner. This remarkable device is being powered by a vacuum cleaner motor, which is responsible for making it an effective cleaner.
Similar to the different models of the vacuum cleaner, the vacuum cleaner motor also has different types and you can purchase it online as well as in the market. With the help of the electric current, it will provide power in the vacuum cleaner motor.
Once it reached the motor the fan that is connected to it will do its part. The fan moves like an aeroplane propeller and as the fan turn, it creates air pressure that will suck in anything around it. After the dirt has passed through the fan it will go directly to the dirtbag or the cup.
The maintenance that a vacuum cleaner motor needs are to keep out the solid things from getting into the motor. In order to keep the tool from any damage does not allow small rocks or papers. Even thread or yarn must not get into the motor because it might cause for it to get tangled inside it.
Actually, these aren’t always required. Before buying a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter, you should consider buying a vacuum with a micron filter. They have good performance and they are cheaper than their HEPA counterparts. But make sure to get rid of the conventional filter if you have allergic conditions or asthma.
The conventional filter simply sucks in the particles and blow them back into the air through the back exhaust. If you do have serious respiratory problems, then this is the top vacuum cleaner you can buy to help you.
Cleaning it always after every use is necessary so that it will perform well every time you use it. However, if it is already broken you can always replace it. The price of a new vacuum cleaner motor ranges from an amount of 20 to 50 dollars, depending on what brand you are going to purchase.
Vacuum cleaners are the most advanced device in cleaning your house, office, and any building that you want to use it. Just make sure to always observed extra precautions every time you are using it.